== FCKeditor for XOOPS ==USAGE
- extract file tree under XOOPS_ROOT_PATH (XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/common/)
- make directory named fckeditor under uploads (XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/uploads/fckeditor/)
- set permission of the directory 0777 (if your PHP runs as CGI, set 0755 instead)
- to modify configuration, rename editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config_and_auth.inc.dist.php to config_and_auth.inc.php. then edit the file.DIFF
- file tree
all of connectors or uploaders other than php are removed.
and php connector and uploader have been modified radically. (for preventing fatal vulnerability)
- two repositories for images and files
Image files (jpeg,gif,png) will be stored inside DocumentRoot.
Files other than images will be stored outside of DocumentRoot (XOOPS_TRUST_PATH).
- the file name stored in the server is independent from local file name
Image files will be renamed newly.
File names of other than images will be encoded like pukiwiki.
- consider safe_mode
if you want to create folder under safe_mode, you have to make the directory manually via FTP etc.
- permission of uploading
only admin of XOOPS can upload with default config_and_auth.inc.php
- uploading by normal users
If you want to allow normal users can upload image files, modify $fck_uploadable_groups in config_and_auth.inc.php
A normal user can browse only files uploaded by him/herself.
A normal user cannot create a new folder.
- permission of listing files
Admins can get a list of all uploaded files.
Normal users can get a list of files uploaded by him/herself.
- permission of accessing each files
All visitors within guests can access any uploaded files if he/she knows its url.
- permission of removing files
Admins can delete all of uploaded files.
Normal users can delete files uploaded by him/herself within 3600sec. (default)
- resize original/making thumnail
If you want special action about uploaded files, modify config_and_auth.inc.php as you like.
A function fck_resize_by_imagemagick() will be a good sample.
(Resizing original image files inside 480x480 box by ImageMagick Package)