Hi, I use piCal 0.93 in WEB http://www.imageworkshop.com.tw/
and in monthly caldate, TChinese-TW get some garbled word in every event, i find in /class/piCal.php line 1128:
$summary = mb_strcut( $event->summary , 0 , 33) ;
and modify to
$summary = mb_strcut( $event->summary , 0 , 33 ,"UTF-8") ;
then display is fine.
I don't have problems with the summary, but I do with Name, Location, and Contact.
It seems like the are problems with PHP 5.3.3. When I add a new event, the text in Title, Location, and Contact are adding weird characters.
When I do it in PHP 5.3.0 or 5.3.1 - everything is OK.
Yes I get the same.
I've used xoops for many years now, and just recently my users have complained that, when creating categories in myalbum-P or events in PiCal, their text gets randon code appended to the end